5-Step Home Selling Process
Here are some useful information and steps to help you get started on the selling process so you know what is involved in each step.
1. Stage. Decorate. Prep.Staging your home is one of the single most important elements in the sale process. Prospective buyers and real estate agents who are scouting properties for their own clients are looking to be impressed by professional virtual tours on the web, immaculate photos on listing sheets, and uncluttered living spaces during a showing. Simple things like pruning your yard, placing flowers on the dining table, and lighting scented candles indoors can go a long way in making a positive first impression.
2. Web PresenceMore than 90% of buyers begin their home search online using their laptops, desktops, mobile phones, and tablets. My website has been completely optimized to ensure seamless viewing on all electronic devices so that the search process is simple and extremely user-friendly. More views of your property online, means more people visiting your home during every showing. That’s a promise!
We advertise your listing on our website, social media avenues (Facebook, Twitter, and WeChat), and on the Vancouver MLS listings.
3. Traditional MarketingTo ensure we cover all audiences, we also utilize a comprehensive traditional marketing campaign which includes:
- Professional brochures: Detailed information about your property to ensure your home is featured in its best light.
- Color flyers: Impressive overviews of your home specifically designed to encourage action.
- Local and Ethnic newspapers: To capture the right buyer for your property.